VAEKST is a Nordic growth agency and HubSpot partner, we use HubSpot CRM to build brand awareness, drive lead generation and gather customer insights
HubSpot is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that allow sales, marketing, and service to succeed in a cost-effective, fun, and safe way. HubSpot combines a Sales Hub, Marketing Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub, and Operations Hub in an all-in-one solution.
Although the software is powerful, it’s designed to be easy to use and easily adaptable to organisations, making the customer experience delightful (because no-size-fits-all). In essence, HubSpot is a central hub to manage all customer-facing activities, creating a cross-functional foundation for collaboration.
For sales, HubSpot Sales Hub help teams close more deals, deepen relationships, and manage their pipeline more effectively by allowing sales team to structure outreach, closing deals and account management in a cost-effective and scalable way.
We recommend HubSpot due to the benefits highlighted below:
A CRM system isa must-have and with all trends supporting more alignment of sales and marketing, HubSpot is the best platform to support this collaboration:
1. Free – You can start using HubSpot free and while you miss out on some features, it is great for small businesses to structure their growth early on.¨
2. Scale & Collaboration – HubSpot allows you to start with one team, let’s say sales, and upgrade once you have the need for more features or collaboration between your Marketing and Service team.
3. Ease-of-use – HubSpot is powerful and easy-to-use with a very versatile software that can be adapted to your exact organisational requirements.
4. Powerful– With all customer-facing teams integrated in one platform with a low skill requirement, the economic benefits of HubSpot become visible very quickly
5. One source of truth – All tasks and activities across customer-facing teams can be managed through HubSpot enabling smooth collaboration and one source of data
The free version of HubSpot Sales Hub will allow a small team to manage outreach to prospects, track deals and manage current customer relationships. When VAEKST onboard new customers without HubSpot, we always setup a free account to begin our collaboration so that we can support the outreach requirements.
However, once outreach scales and several team members work with generating leads & closing deals, the paid Sales Starter version gives a very high value for money. All calling, emailing and sales material management can be executed from HubSpot and in a very effective way as sales reps can queue tasks and do outreach faster. Increased deal pipelines, live chat and reporting features increase the flow of inbound leads and allows the manager to excel at sales analytics.
Mik Lokdam CEO at VAEKST: “The increase in productivity and employee satisfaction far outweighs the low cost of Sales Starter”
The Sales Professional package becomes interesting when a sales team has succeeded with basic outreach, deal management and account management. When the organisation feel ready to smash the pedal to the medal and scale their sales, Sales Professional allows the sales team to have more calls, use video in outreach, send & sign business proposals and setup scalable sequences for improved results. HubSpot can also be integrated with several other apps and leadscoring, forecasting and more deal pipelines become available.
Sales Professional will digitalise and centralise all necessary sales activities in one platform, making it easy and powerful to manage and collaborate in then tire sales process.